Convergint Technologies is committed to diversity with the suppliers we conduct business with and have experienced the benefit of working with locally-owned businesses in the communities in which we operate. From Convergint’s perspective, it’s a win all the way around – for your business, for our business, and for every community we are a part of.
We also understand how difficult it can be for a small business, with good people and service cultures, to make connections within larger organizations. Convergint’s Supplier Diversity Program was designed to make it easier for you to make contact with the right people within any of our North American office locations.
At Convergint, we evaluate every potential minority supplier on the basis of meeting the following requirements. You must:
- Be certified as a minority-, woman-, or disabled-owned, for-profit business enterprise, which is at least 51% owned, operated, and controlled by United States citizens who belong to any of the following groups: woman, African American, Asian American, Hispanic American, Native American or disabled American
- Have a minimum 3-year business history
- Meet above average quality standards
- Demonstrate excellence in customer service
- Offer competitive pricing on your goods and/or services
- Provide value-added products and/or services
- Meet our insurance & indemnification requirements
- Provide at least three (3) customer references
While we are not able to do business with every company that contacts us, we welcome the opportunity to build strong, rewarding relationships with high-quality, diverse suppliers and service providers in the communities that we live, work and play. If you believe you would qualify as a CSDP partner, please complete contact us and you will be contacted by a Convergint representative.