Which company names are being changed and when?
The new name of the principal company in Asia Pacific—Convergint (APAC) Limited—officially came into effect on 23rd June 2022.
All companies under Convergint (APAC) Limited that previously incorporated “ICD” in their company name are being renamed. The process extends over several months, as it is dependent on the entries in the commercial register of the relevant country, for which there are different processing periods. The goal is to have all companies in APAC renamed by the end of September 2022. Country-specific notices of the company’s rename are being sent to clients and partners after the name change in that country is complete.
Since September 1st, 2022, all entities have been renamed:
- Mainland China: Convergint (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
- Hong Kong, China: Convergint (Hong Kong) Limited
- Taiwan, China: Convergint (Taiwan) Ltd
- Thailand: Convergint (Thailand) Ltd.
- Singapore: Convergint Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Philippines: Convergint Philippines, Inc.
- Malaysia: Convergint Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
- Australia: Convergint Australia Holding Pty Ltd and Convergint Australia PTY LTD
- Vietnam: Convergint Vietnam Company Limited
- South Korea: Convergint Korea Ltd.
- New Zealand: Convergint New Zealand Limited
- India: Convergint India Private Limited
- Japan: Convergint Japan G.K.