NCPA is a leading national government purchasing cooperative working to reduce the cost of goods and services by leveraging the purchasing power of public agencies in all 50 states.
What can this contract do for you?
Convergint’s listing with the NCPA offers preferred rates for installation labor, service labor, system monitoring, and Customer Support Programs (CSP). NCPA works to secure the highest quality products at the lowest prices for the following:
- School districts (including K-12, charter schools, and private K-12)
- Higher education (including universities, community colleges, private colleges, and technical & vocational schools)
- Cities, counties, and any local government
- State agencies
- Healthcare organizations
- Nonprofit corporations
How does it work?
NCPA works with a public agency, who as Lead Agency competitively solicits national master procurement contracts for use by all public agencies. These contracts are established using the following process:
- The Lead Agency issues a competitive solicitation for a product or service on behalf of NCPA and all public agencies.
- The solicitation is advertised nationally for a minimum of four weeks.
- The solicitation includes language that makes the contract accessible nationally to public agencies in states whose laws allow for intergovernmental contract use (sometimes called “piggybacking” or “adopting”).
- Vendors respond to the solicitation with sealed responses that are recorded and publicly opened.
- The Lead Agency evaluates and awards contracts.
Request A Call