Convergint is looking for a full-time, enthusiastic, results-driven, and customer service-oriented technician to join our amazing culture. The Senior Security Technician plays a key role in providing efficient and effective leadership to project installation and maintenance service, in accordance with the client’s requirements.
To be successful in the role, you will need:
- Significant (at least 5 years) experience as a Security Technician, including installation and maintenance of all aspects of security system and CCTV system implementation. Experience supported by Systems Certificates.
- To obtain a WHS White Card, Working with Children Check, and Installers Registration.
- A car driver’s license.
- Passion for technology.
- High attention to detail.
- Experience with electronics.
- OH&S card.
- Experience with various EACS systems Gallagher, Integriti, and Lenel preferred.
- Experience in IT including IP CCTV, IP intercoms, and networking experience with Genetec, Avigilon, and Milestone preferred.
If this role interests you, click below to learn more.