Convergint is looking for a full-time, enthusiastic, results-driven, and customer-focused security service technician to join our amazing culture. In this role, you will play a key role in servicing and supporting our customers.
To be successful in the role, you will have
- High-level communication skills – written, oral, and liaison.
- Knowledge of Australian Standards applicable to the security industry.
- Good planning and project management skills and the ability to prioritise issues and tasks.
- An understanding of quality assurance principles and their application.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Minimum of three years of experience as a Security Service Technician with industry or trade qualifications.
- Have or be eligible to obtain an NSW Security License.
- Car driver’s license.
- Passion for technology.
- High attention to detail.
If this role interests you, click below to learn more.