At Convergint, we expect to be our customer’s best service provider. To achieve this goal, we utilize a defined program management process to partner with our customers to help them achieve their overall business objectives. The program management process defines roles and responsibilities for the customer and Convergint which in turn assigns responsibility and accountability to achieve success.
To accomplish this, Convergint assigns a Program Manager as the single point of contact. This person works with you to develop the required Sales, Installation and Service standards to meet your business requirements and expectations. In turn, the Program Manager works with the Convergint offices and Connect Partners to provide consistency in the delivering to the defined standards.
This dynamic support program is supported by the following:
- Business needs analysis needs with key personnel
- Organizational alignment and relationship accountability
- Communication and escalation plan
- Periodic reviews and quarterly report review
- Benchmarks or metrics for continuous improvement
- Technology review for cost reduction and /or to support strategic initiatives
- Quality assurance program to ensure consistent and quality delivery
Convergint Technologies has a history of successful Program Management deployments across North America. These customers are experiencing the value that professional program management can bring them including: cost reductions, risk mitigation, enhanced communications, consistency in delivery of service and most importantly a single point of responsibility and accountability.