SigNet, Convergint Federal Solutions, was awarded the SeaPort-NxG 10-year contract by the United States Navy with a ceiling value of $21 billion.
What can this contract do for you?
Through this contract, we will compete for individual task orders supporting Naval Sea Systems Command, Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command, Naval Supply Systems Command, Military Sealift Command, Naval Facilities Command, the Office of Naval Research, and the U.S. Marine Corps. We will perform a variety of engineering services and program support as required by the individual task orders.
What is SeaPort-NxG?
SeaPort-NxG is the Navy’s electronic platform for acquiring support services in 23 functional areas including engineering and program management, including the following:
- Engineering, System Engineering, and Safety and Process Engineering Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout and Provisioning
- Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- Research and Development Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
- Inactivation and Disposal Support
- Biochemical Engineering Support
- Financial Analysis and Budget Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- Functional and Direct Programmatic Administrative Support
- Professional Development and Training Support
- Analytical and Organizational Assessment Support
- Database Administrators
- Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
- Logistics Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information
- Technology (IT) Support
- Computer Systems Analysts
How did we qualify for the contract?
In order to qualify for this contract, an organization must have, within the past five years, experience “in direct support of the Navy.” This experience can be either as a prime or as a subcontractor. Experience in support of the Department of Defense, Fourth Estate, Missile Defense Agency, Coast Guard, non-Navy military departments, or other federal agencies is not sufficient. The experience must be related to one of the functional areas covered by SeaPort-NxG.