Under NASPO ValuePoint Cooperative Purchasing Organization (formerly WSCA-NASPO) Convergint provides public cooperative contracting in the state of South Carolina for access control, surveillance services & equipment, and fire alarm/protective signaling systems.
- 340-16 Fire Alarm Systems
- 680-02 Access Control and Security Systems
- 840-84 Video Surveillance/CCTV
- 839-54 Nurse Call Systems
- Category 1: Access Control Systems
- Category 3: Surveillance Services and Equipment
- Category 7: Fire Alarm/Protective Signaling Systems
Who is eligible?
Eligible agencies include the following:
- State Government
- City & Local Government
- Primary Education Systems
- Higher Education Systems
- Nonprofit Agencies for Public Benefit
- Public Agencies
- Public Housing Authorities
How does it work?
In contrast to many other purchasing cooperatives, NASPO ValuePoint is considered a “pure” cooperative. A team of procurement and subject matter experts cooperate in the creation of the solicitation, which is conducted in full compliance with the state’s laws and procedures, including public notice requirements. NASPO ValuePoint Purchasing Cooperative Organization awards no contracts, but rather assists South Carolina in its collaboration on solicitations and the resulting contracts.