Convergint is looking for a full-time, enthusiastic, results-driven, customer service-oriented technician to join our amazing culture. The Security Service Technician plays a key role in servicing and supporting our customers.
To be successful as a security service technician, you will need:
- Exceptional customer focus and ability to work under pressure; ability to maintain awareness of and seek to meet the needs and wants of the customer without being prompted.
- High-level communication skills – written, oral, and liaison.
- Solid technical skills or/and experience related to electronic security systems.
- Programming skills and proven ability to troubleshoot problems and look for solutions.
- To be a self-starter and work well with direct supervision.
- Solid mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- A valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Have or be eligible to obtain a Victoria Security License.
- Construction Induction White Card or eligible to get one.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
If this role interests you, click below to learn more.